Ozy

Y'alls' love for Tommeh pales in comparison to mine.
My love boo-urns with the fiery passion of a bajillion suns!
FWOOOOSH!
Orly? Then how come I was the one who had a mystical vision(or dream) about Ozy then? He brought his beard with him too and then spoke a few indiscernible words to me then left.. So yeah.. Seriously, I did. I woke up and thought it was freaky..

Btw, should I be worried? :cautious:

No you shouldn't. He came to my house n I dreamed that him n wotty were playing video games on their laptops and when I woke up there they were sitting in my living room doing just that. To dream a actual reality. Yea not creepy at all lol

No you shouldn't. He came to my house n I dreamed that him n wotty were playing video games on their laptops and when I woke up there they were sitting in my living room doing just that. To dream a actual reality. Yea not creepy at all lol
He came to my house n I dreamed that him n wotty were playing video games
wot

wallpaper-logo-1280-1024.jpg

Okay but your experience was, as you claim, real with "Woot" and Ozy. Mine was but a dream and it was only Ozy. This literally happened a night ago. Ozy's taking over mah moind. I really need to chew it over with twix.
woot

World
Of
Ordered
Tanks

Okay but your experience was, as you claim, real with "Woot" and Ozy. Mine was but a dream and it was only Ozy. This literally happened a night ago. Ozy's taking over mah moind. I really need to chew it over with twix.

woot

World
Of
Ordered
Tanks

Ozy (back on topic :p)

Old
Xylophone's
Yodel

Lol wut? :confused:

woot

World
Of
Ordered
Tanks

Buttttt I had a dream of reality. That's even more weird...

there is only one thing that Ozy can be. a duck. the descriptions so far fit perfectly. Modern-day santa, has powers, and is really good at appearing in dreams

Ozy is my Monstertruckin, dress-up in plaid for the monster truck show buddy! lol
This is a true story.

He is also a tip the hot bartender in Columbus very well then drink the better part of a whole bottle of Patron in 4 trips to the bar only paying for 1 shot at a time, buddy!

Back