• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Panzerschreck22- (Cool -> Builder)

Panzerschreck22

Okay, so officially today I became the cool rank... I am already starting my next application. This new building was created with some help. I call it the hot gates. It is a building with four openings. There is a bridge in the middle. If you fall off, it leads to a deep pit that hits the bedrock (which has been covered with lava)
hot gate exterior.jpg
hot gate top left.jpg
pit of doom.jpg
salvation.jpg
And if you havent noticed by now, I like to do the extremes... either super tall or super deep

*new* I built a new tower on one of the *cool worlds* It is very large and still a work in progress. There is also a stairwell that leads to an underwater observation spot.
tower of cool.jpg
tower of cool - interior.jpg
tower of cool - stairs to undersea.jpg
tower of cool - undersea.jpg

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to Builder, but keep up the good work! We typically don't consider promotion to Builder until you've got at least 40+ hours logged on the server. So keep building and get some more time in under your belt.

Back