• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Panzerschreck22- (Guest-> Cool)

Panzerschreck22

So far I have only built one tower... though it is quite large Tower of bricks that reaches the top of sky.jpg
Tower of bricks that reaches the top of sky.jpg
interior.jpg
interior.jpg

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

New building... unable to finish other work due to griefers and the world closing but eh, it happens.... this is a wooden tower: current dimensions unknown, but it does reach the vertical limit. I'm trying to turn it into a massive library, filling every room with book shelves. I'm currently working on going underground, hopefully to the bedrock.... will update later! This is the overall
oversized wood library... (in production).jpg
this is the top floor (notice the glass? that extends to the entrance. Who doesn't like skylights?)
top floor.jpg
This is the first level of underground... I still don't know exactly what I am going to do with it :confused: I would have used lava or magma (idk) in the fireplace, but I do not have access to that
First basement.jpg
note: this was made on world Guest255

Back