• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

PaperPower

PaperPower

My Nyan Cat

Attachments

• mah screenshot.png
    mah screenshot.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 97
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

I hope this one is good enough to make myself a cool rank since my last one didn't quite make there and i know there's profane language in chat I cannot control that.

Attachments

• sandcastle.png
    sandcastle.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 116
Please can at least one admin see if these are good enough I have had NO replies in the past WEEK and it's making me REALLY mad!!!

Attachments

• Mario.png
    Mario.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Pikachu.png
    Pikachu.png
    371 KB · Views: 105
  • sandcastle.png
    sandcastle.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 113
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.
can you please look at these new ones no one has replied to me in the past week!

Please calm down. I would recommend adding more builds so you can have a higher chance of being promoted. Please be patient it takes time for applications to be reviewed. On a side note it appears to me that you have quite a talent with making sprites.

i hope this is cool rank worthy i had help from SSJ2Deadheart and jaywalker9800

Attachments

• Island.png
    Island.png
    557.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Island2.png
    Island2.png
    511.5 KB · Views: 96
What Keeby said... Don't be immature about it. Be professional, be patient... Be respectful and post more content for admins to review.

Please keep all posts for promotions in a single thread. These images have been posted on his other thread.

Please close.

Back