• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

PaperPower

PaperPower

I hope this is good enough to be promoted I spent a total of about 3 to 4 hours on my mansion
My mansion.png
my mansion2.png
my mansion3.png
my mansion4.png
my mansion5.png
my mansion6.png
my mansion7.png
my mansion8.png
my mansion9.png
my mansion10.png
my mansion11.png
my mansion12.png
my mansion13.png
my mansion14.png
This is on cool

Heya Paperpower! That's a very nice mansion, keep up with doing more detailed work and I'm sure you'll earn that builder rank soon enough. Keep posting any new builds/projects here as the admins do like to review multiple builds for promotions (especially for builder rank.) Good luck!

~Bored

And as always we make a notion to protect all the builds on our server, so if ya notice the mansion or any of your other builds look like they've blown up, feel free to let the mods/admins know and we'll have them fixed in a pinch :). Course being built in the cool world protects it from the bulk of the grief that occurs.

Thanks, It's good to hear the positive things about my builds, but also I'd love to hear the criticism to know what i could do better but thanks for the positive things it really helps me!

Nah that's what I'm saying, your on the right track with the attention to detail that you've put into your work. :) Just keep it up and post up multiple builds with the same or even more level of detail and your sure to impress the other lads.

~Bored

Pretty much what Bored said, but i would recommend building a LOT more to make it to builder. Since it's a very big build you might not have to build THAT much more. i would recommend making some detailed small builds for that final push towards builder.

i hope this is good for builder to help make it there.

Attachments

• mini house.png
    mini house.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 105
  • mini house2.png
    mini house2.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 108
  • mini house3.png
    mini house3.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 104
  • mini house4.png
    mini house4.png
    348.7 KB · Views: 102
more final push creations.

Attachments

• floating house.png
    floating house.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 108
  • floating house2.png
    floating house2.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 113
  • floating house3.png
    floating house3.png
    439 KB · Views: 116
  • floating house4.png
    floating house4.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 115
As many people have suggested, make detailed builds that are unique, and also remember that builder rank is harder to achieve than cool rank, and takes patience and time. I love your builds, especially the detail of the 1st build. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

-slam

Here's another build like my first one I hope this will get me promo'd! Thank You! Not as detailed though...

Attachments

• Builder.png
    Builder.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Builder 3.png
    Builder 3.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Builder 2.png
    Builder 2.png
    515.2 KB · Views: 130
You have some nice builds here! You'll probably want to try making something as large as the first build you posted in here though. If you'd like, I can give you some build project ideas.

Here are some build ideas you could try making:
squirrel-squirrel.jpg

Wall-e.jpg

120517_tch_SpaceX_graphic_Reuters.grid-6x2.jpg

bonsai-tree-3preview.jpg

elsheindra_tree.png

clarkii1.jpg

agamemnon-14.jpg

seashell.jpg

cfiles5534.jpg

Walt-Disney-World-Resort-1.jpg

light-bulb.png

gl023.jpg

They may take some time to build, but the builds that take time are the ones people get promoted for. They also improve your building skills and help you think creatively. =)
(They also make time look like it's flying by fast XD )

Okay but gosh darn it. It's hard stuff getting to builder so here's my attempt to get to builder. A crashed shuttle of sorts.

Attachments

• Attempt.png
    Attempt.png
    627.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Attempt2.png
    Attempt2.png
    439 KB · Views: 107
Back