• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ParcelFace. Cool -> Builder :)

ParcelFace

Hey Team 9000!
I've had a pretty awesome time on your servers as a cool, but I really want to help out more and up rank :)
So here's my buildings!

Spleef Arena in Guest world :)

Creation1Part1.png
Creation1Part2.png
Creation1Part3.png
Creation1Part4.png
Creation1Part5.png
Creation1Part6.png
Creation1Part7.png

Creation1Part8.png

Creation1Part10.png

I then made a hot-tub in my friend's house :)
Creation2Part1.png

Then my AFK box :) Which sadly got griefed :(
Creation3Part1.png
Creation3Part2.png

Then I made a hotel yesterday night :)
Creation4Part1.png

Most of the rooms looked like this;
Creation4Part2.png

with a bathroom;
Creation4Part3.png

There were 4 en-suite rooms, one of which was decorated by my good friend letsdie10 :)

So far, your builds are looking great! Keep up the good work. I suggest you try your hand at larger and more complex builds ;)

Thats awesome, although I suggest moving off from spleef arenas. How about a giant gold building? Or maybe Pixel Art might do the trick. Anyways, keep it up and you'll be there in no time at all!

Keep up the good work, though I'd suggest trying your hand at some larger, more complicated builds. Simple sprites like the Mario mushroom and coin are a dime a dozen these days :)

Here's something. A little bit of inspiration for all those people with no idea of what to make.
In latin, the quote was 'Per Aspera Ad Astra' which translates to 'Through hardships, to the stars'
Creation9Part1.png

Back