PAX East 2013 - Discussion

Your bath tubs will be safe this year. I most likely won't be going. If I do go, I'll be getting my own room this year with a bed to myself.

3 DAY BADGES ARE SOLD OUT if your holding out, get SATURDAY NOW, Saturday always sells out FIRST!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!

Also i have edited added and updated stuff to the pax east team9000 wiki.

It's been two fucking days... How the hell are they already sold out? Looks like I'll have to buy a pass for each day, unless there is an alternative?

Help me T9K, you're my only hope...

Your bath tubs will be safe this year. I most likely won't be going. If I do go, I'll be getting my own room this year with a bed to myself.

Aww :eek: We have hotels and reserve tickets already together -- you have almost no reason NOT to go :D

Pixie and I... more than likely, aren't going. :/ I lack a job, and we still owe Rev $500. =_=; Unless I get a super-awesome job within the next month, I'm sorry, but PAX will not have the Koala Pirate nor the Ginger Ninja.

.... Actually, don't count us out just yet. >:3 My urge to see you all again will be my guide as to getting us the funds. :D

I'll be able to get days off and looks like I'll be able to afford going (hopefully), gonna get 2 day pass tomorrow when I get home. By the way, PAX is on my b-day so totally hope the cake is not a lie :).

I'll be able to get days off and looks like I'll be able to afford going (hopefully), gonna get 2 day pass tomorrow when I get home. By the way, PAX is on my b-day so totally hope the cake is not a lie :).

for there sake :p

So, let's talk methods of travel. I'm considering taking the train from chicago to Boston and flying back. I know Riley and Wooty are also planning on taking the train. Anyone else considering a railroad excursion this PAX?

(THIS MEANS YOU CASHAM >.<)

Regular train to Philly where I hope to meet with Brad and whoever else is coming from the south. Then getting on the Acela Express to Boston. Business class FTW.

currently, PAX will more than likely not be in the cards for us this year. I look forward to pics of the festivities.

I will be riding the Volkswagon line from NE Ohio to DE up through NY...that is given things work out that way....It may just be the VW line(ps thats me in my car) From Ohio straight to Boston.

Also, Might try to hop on the train from the Cleveland stop too...all depends...

I'll be on the train with the gang, just purchased my Fri/Sat badges. Gonna order train tickets a bit later on. Hooray! :D

(And why u forget about me Crane, I am disappoint! :()

I've purchased my Friday and Saturday ticket, now to figure out travel. I also would like to travel on the Chicago train, but I need to figure out what I'm going to do on the way back since it looks like most people aren't riding the train back. Any recommendations?

Back