Pax East Photo Discussion thread.

karmahurts

There isn't a comments section for the gallery so I thought it would be a a good idea to make this and discuss the photos.
Starting off with this one because I was wondering what it was.
1288.jpg

Didn't you already make your own thread on this.

Anyways, I want to ask what the deal is with the kangaroo. I have seen it on most of the PAX photos.

He was the life of PAXS. EVERYONE loved him, he even won us prizes and a lot of attenion from companies. He also owned the parties. Videos wil follow shortly..... Some time shortly. Razer loved him... And they loved Team9000.

He was the life of PAXS. EVERYONE loved him, he even won us prizes and a lot of attenion from companies. He also owned the parties. Videos wil follow shortly..... Some time shortly. Razer loved him... And they loved Team9000.
What a baller.

So you're saying the kangaroo made our already amazing gaming community even more amazing? And that we actually got recognition from outside parties? FUCK YEAH! Leave it up to an inflatable kangaroo to do that...

You guys at PAX should take a whole bunch of pictures with the kangaroo doing different things, being different places, etc. It's funny to see.

Have you guys named him/her/it?

Dangaroo has sooooooooo many pictures. he is actually on his way back to Australia with casham, but he will be there next year :)

Back