PAX East: Who is DEFINITELY going?

just because i was at work and no one actually works at work I looked into train/bus
Around $240 for train and $110 for bus round trip.
Still cheaper to drive but i definitely wasn't planning on dropping that much on parking.

Also why the hell is train so much. Bus is faster (by SEVERAL hours) runs more often and is a direct route (train makes 1-2 stops with almost an hour in between). Why would anyone take a train?
okay I'm bored and just senselessly complaining so I'm going to stop posting now.....

When I bought my train tickets they were significantly less expensive ($160 ish) round trip from cornfield Illinois to Boston.

ya i get that even less because the tickets for me were not cheaper even if i had bought them several months ago (rem them being about that price [over$200] when we FIRST started talking about pax)

1. is your art friend purty? 2. is she single?
1. I think she is. 2. I don't know. 3. If any of you guys make her feel uncomfortable, I will destroy you.
DESTROY.
That is your only warning. Not that I think it's needed, but due to the question, I feel it safest to add.

1. I think she is. 2. I don't know. 3. If any of you guys make her feel uncomfortable, I will destroy you.
DESTROY.
That is your only warning. Not that I think it's needed, but due to the question, I feel it safest to add.
Destruction sounds painful, like a kick to the balls. Is that about what destruction means?

DESTROY.

Hookar if she's hot and single then she's fair game.

I'll be heading out at 0'dark 30 tomorrow and will hopefully make it to the hotel by around midnight hopefully our rooms are somewhat close together.

Back home from Pax :(

Unfortunately I had to work today and drove straight from the hotel
(made it from Boston to Syracuse in 4 hours) to work. Going to be a long night but was well worth it.

Hope everyone else made it back safely from pax and I will be on mumble tonight (around 2am est) when I get home

for pax east 2012, I must regretfully inform everyone that Godlib and Squeebz will be unable to attend. . So although we will definately miss out, we will eventually plan to go to one of the conventions you guys attend. We will however be watching the live casts from Pax east and I hope the turn out next year is larger than last years turnout, would love to see some new faces show up.

Back