PAX Prime 2013

Casey

So we always make a big thing out of PAX East. I went last year, and it was one of the best times I have ever had. Unfortunately, I will not make it this year, however I will be back in time for PAX Prime. Seeing as I will be eventually moving to Seattle, I will be going to PAX Prime every year. The point of this thread however, is to figure out who, if anyone, is interested in meeting up for PAX Prime this year. I know we have quite a few people on the west coast, and if enough people show interest, I will be glad to set this up similar to PAX East. Keep in mind, while registration doesn't open until after PAX East, that is right around the corner so you don't have a year of planning ahead of you.

For those that might be interested, PAX Prime will be August 30 - September 2. Yes, they have made PAX Prime a 4 day event now. This means Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Of course, you don't have to show up for all the days, but the more the merrier. PAX Prime, for those that do not know, is held in Seattle, Washington.

I don't expect a big turn out at all, but hopefully we can get some interested folk to show up, as it's a great time just to hang out with a bunch of friends. If anyone else shows up, same rules as PAX East apply. If you guys have any questions, post them here and will try to get everything worked out.

If people are interested, I will make a wiki for information purposes.

Casey

I'm thinking about going. Gotta convince the wife to let me go alone since I don't want to pay for two people all over again.

I would go STRICTLY to hangout with YOU and Homerun and whoever else goes, PAX is the bonus ;-)

Well, I know there are people up in canada that are close by too(*cough*TheGurw*cough*) and then some people in Cali and other surrounding states.

Looking forward to going for my 4th year, hopefully can snatch some tickets in time

I will probably order like 3 or 4 tickets because I know one or two people that might show up. If you don't get a ticket let me know as I will probably have an extra one or two.

If we don't destroy the servers like we did last year, usually some time in mid-April I think.

I plan on buying like 3 or 4, so if you don't get one I wouldn't sweat it. If you want, I can get yours since I check it everyday anyways.

I live just a few minutes away from the Seattle city limits (North of Seattle).

I tried to go last year, but it was far too late :p

OK, so I check the PAX site every ~12 hours. If anyone wants me to buy their badge for now, let me know here. You can pay me back over paypal when you have the money or at PAX, so no hurry in getting it. Just let me know.

I'm thinking about going. Gotta convince the wife to let me go alone since I don't want to pay for two people all over again.

I would go STRICTLY to hangout with YOU and Homerun and whoever else goes, PAX is the bonus ;-)

ehem, you dont have to convince me. I just want to travel there and stay at hotel, no pax just wanna travel.

Back