PAX South

Well, I planned on going, but then my brother decided to join the Air Force. He graduates two weeks before PAX South and I don't have the money or time to head down there twice. I'm sorry guys!!!!! I want to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Well that sucks and most of my trip was banking on being able to ride down with you since im kinda at a loss now, and I really didn't plan on paying for a plane ticket.

Anyone driving down that passes through Tennessee? :\

Last edited:
Well that sucks and most of my trip was banking on being able to ride down with you since im kinda at a loss now, and I really didn't plan on paying for a plane ticket.

If I were to go I would be passing through Tenn. but unfortunately I won't be able to take a week off of work around that time.

I might be able to take you if you're able to get to central AR. Still trying to figure out my own plans but assuming I'm driving on my own instead of with my dad I'd be willing to take you.

I might be able to take you if you're able to get to central AR. Still trying to figure out my own plans but assuming I'm driving on my own instead of with my dad I'd be willing to take you.
That'd basically be driving halfway there and Im looking into getting a plane ticket anyway so its fine.

wootybooty pls fix wiki

Since wiki down Ill just update my situation here. Gonna plan on going by bus from Chattanooga to San Antonio, arriving 9 am friday morning of convention and leaving Sunday night around 7:00.

Last edited:
I'm going, and I'm roomless. Also, still have 2 extra 3-day passes for anyone who wants them.

I might do this, I have air miles and hotel points to spend so it would be a cheap thing for me.

If I get serious about it, I can spring for the hotel as I'd use my marriot points

Back