PAX

JHawk

A link to the PAX website. Also a more informative wiki article.

Some of you may have read/heard about Penny Arcade, a popular webcomic. Each year they host the Penny Arcade Expo convention in Seattle (and recently added a second one to Boston as well). What it is essentially is a celebration of gaming, whether it's video, tabletop or card games. Video games, however, are the main feature.

I was curious if anyone in the T9K community is planning on attending? If you're not general comments are welcome as well of course. :)

I think only a small number of us goto PAX Prime in an unofficial capactiy. PAX East is where it's at. By my rough estimates, there are about two dozen of us who are planning on attending in April.

I live in south dakota and I plan on going. There is rumor casham might be going. He lives in australia. But that is a rumor and might not be true. However if he does, you will see some very drunk team9000 members as I plan in drinking him under the table.

Well it's only a week away now! Did others from T9K want to do a quick meet-up on one of the days?

If I can save up enough by next pax east, i might go.. it seems cheaper for me to drive than take the plane.. DAMN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS.. So yea.. apparently montreal-boston is a 500km or so (might be wrong, if so, blame google), so just about 5 hour drive + border.. if not it's 350-750$ to fly..

I knew that, sorry guess I should have differentiated between the two in the thread title.

Anyway if anyone's going to Prime maybe I'll see you tomorrow! :biggrin:

Back