PC vs. Xbox 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii - You decide in the ultimate console battle!

Why didn't you make a poll :facepalm:
Much faster...

By the way. my views go for the Wii (Gasps of horror!). I suck at using the Xbox controllers, and I've only ever played a PS3 once and was even worse at it than the Xbox. I play many a game much better on the Wii than on the PC. For example, I still can't complete Call Of Duty 4 on Hardened on a PC, but I've done the CoD 4 campaign on Wii. Some say its too hard to aim and stuff like that on the Wii. I got used to it. Board games used to be my favourite, but that was back when I was bored and had nothing to play with on my PC but online games...

PC! and then XBox.. Cause I like it and because the live network doesn't go down for a few weeks :doy:

I realised about the poll after I made this, i may close this one and make another one.
please close this thread without opening a new one, your annoying me by calling the pc a console. Also get the pc out of this comparison, as people tend to ignore the existence of other computers besides the 3000 dollar Alienware types.

I need to say that a PC can be seen as a gaming platform, but it's not a console (in the sense of gaming). Since consoles are made in the first place to play games, PCs are more for working activities, sure there are PCs which are there for to play games, but these just have better technology in them which you dont really need for mere work. But I aslo need to add that the fronts beetween PCs and gaming consoles are mixing more and more.

Well back to the topic, including PC I'd say PC, not counting them to this poll I'd say Playstation, in the meantime it got cheap.

please close this thread without opening a new one, your annoying me by calling the pc a console. Also get the pc out of this comparison, as people tend to ignore the existence of other computers besides the 3000 dollar Alienware types.
:trollface:
VFKZZ.jpg
:trollface:

Back