• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Petition for Armory world :D

Should there be an armory world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soo after figuring out how fun it is to build giant weapons, and the capability of members to build these things aswell i believe we need a world to build weapons, armor, anything to do with an armory. it could be modern weapons, weapons from WWI, WWII, from the midevil ages, whenever! :) Also i think it would be best if the /j armory would be completely hollowed for maximum building space :D Ive gotten tons of support in-game to do this, so if you think we should have it post HERE! :D

screenshot_20110730030444.png screenshot_20110730030534.png sword.png

Vorsprung said:
I don't know... Sounds like an O.K idea, but I doubt it will happen.

Why you gotta be such a downer? :(

I love the idea. We just need to prove that we can deliver the goods. I might try out some weapon builds in the coming days. xD

as long as you can make cylinders, and add a certain amount of detail. weapons builds aren't that hard at all.
and even if you cant do that, build a giant sword. :p or anything to do with the armory. maybe a HUMVEE for car builders, or some NVG's for some COD gamers, combat knife, or some sprites of ur favorite FPS. maybe a civil war cannon.

we could even do sides. make a blue and red side to have a build off to see whos side of mass weaponry destroys the others :p
a million possibilities. Im flowing with creativeness so if you have any questions ask me :)

Remember what I said I would build, Assassin?

Well here it is!

tmp.jpg

Reference pic here

It's not the same scale as your M-4, because I don't want to mess up my fingers building it. I'd say it's around 60-75% scaled to your build. I got to say, hats off to your build. It's so hard getting guns looking right. :p

Why you gotta be such a downer? :(

I love the idea. We just need to prove that we can deliver the goods. I might try out some weapon builds in the coming days. xD

Well... A /j spleef was rejected, and the Builder world idea was scrapped... Hate to be a downer, but it's unlikely any new worlds (save new Guest and Cool worlds) will be made in the future.

what if i pay for server space? :D

It's not the same scale as your M-4, because I don't want to mess up my fingers building it. I'd say it's around 60-75% scaled to your build. I got to say, hats off to your build. It's so hard getting guns looking right. :p

i think its probably because i work in the armory, and every day i go to work i carry around an M-4 and an M9 everywhere i go for 10 hours lol.
but the best thing to do is get a picture and a ruler and get ratios. like the barrel is 1:5 the length of the gun, or whatever. :p

and btw the detail on that uzi especially for the size is bad ass :p

Soo after figuring out how fun it is to build giant weapons, and the capability of members to build these things aswell i believe we need a world to build weapons, armor, anything to do with an armory. it could be modern weapons, weapons from WWI, WWII, from the midevil ages, whenever! :) Also i think it would be best if the /j armory would be completely hollowed for maximum building space :D Ive gotten tons of support in-game to do this, so if you think we should have it post HERE! :D

View attachment 56582 View attachment 56583 View attachment 56585
maybe just a zone world thats like a massive Red vs Blue modern day war

Vorsprung said:
Well... A /j spleef was rejected, and the Builder world idea was scrapped... Hate to be a downer, but it's unlikely any new worlds (save new Guest and Cool worlds) will be made in the future.

I guess frequency of visitation and construction are the sticking points for both those ideas.

Like how many people can you expect to be spleefing at once? And how would a spleef world even look like? Would it just be a bunch of spleef stadiums or just one big one? O_O

As for the builder worlds, it seems that we builders (contrary to our name) apparently don't build enough to merit our own worlds. Instead, we steal share the area in the Cool worlds with Cools. Lately, the cool worlds have been filling up faster. (I'm guessing it's because of the new cool and builder promos.)

I guess the one stumbling block of /j armory is that hardly anyone builds firearms in guest and cool worlds, so it's not exactly "popular." Then again, I think Armory would be more popular than some of the Zone worlds already in existence.

There's that one Zone that I have yet to figure out its theme.... It just looks like someone threw a bunch of random sprites and builds together. :p

Hey, who voted "No" in the poll?

*clicks on "No" vote results*

*sees Pyrofiredelta's name*

:fuuu: lollll

I would like to see what some awe+ think about this, but how to get their attention? *pulls out a box of thinking grenades*

Ok let me start off by saying that this is a decent idea but let me clear some stuff up first. The spleef world is a no because you don't need a whole world for spleef just an arena that you can build. The idea for a builder world is just plain stupid because there are already builder worlds. I don't know what you guys don't understand about the zones, but they are your worlds. The idea is for your guys to build to the theme since your are now high enough rank to be trusted. Once finished with a zone, you guys can decide as a group what the next theme should be as if we get enough people and the idea I'd reasonable we will make that theme. So here is what i suggest, if you guys really want an armory, I don't see why the next zone can't be that. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ok let me start off by saying that this is a decent idea but let me clear some stuff up first. The spleef world is a no because you don't need a whole world for spleef just an arena that you can build. The idea for a builder world is just plain stupid because there are already builder worlds. I don't know what you guys don't understand about the zones, but they are your worlds. The idea is for your guys to build to the theme since your are now high enough rank to be trusted. Once finished with a zone, you guys can decide as a group what the next theme should be as if we get enough people and the idea I'd reasonable we will make that theme. So here is what i suggest, if you guys really want an armory, I don't see why the next zone can't be that. Let me know if you have any questions.
I know I'm guilty of asking for builder worlds that aren't the zones, but that was a while ago. I completley agree with that. It just annoys me seeing pretty much every builder saying " new wurlds fer teh buildrs plox". Guys, like Casey said, we can come up with a petition for a new zone. It doesn't have to be a themed world such as what you are talking about Assassain. And btw, I know this is a little off topic, but us builders don't need a builder base in every single world :D Today alone I found one in Zone5 and Zone9 (wtf?).

I understand. Given /j spleef was a stupid idea.
But I think that the next Zone to be made should be a armoury world.

yes, yes. and double yes..... triple yes. :yarly:

that would be fine with me. :) zone 11 dosent really suit me (i hate building small houses, or small builds all together :p)
BUT a zone 12 with the theme of an armory would be AWESUM :csi:

and probably add to my addiction of minecraft more than it should lolz

p.s. "EVERY DAY I'M VORSPRUNGING" youre now officially awesome in my book for quoting L.M.F.A.O. :D

@squirely wtf......

My latest gun. The MP-44. I hope I didn't screw it up because everyone kept calling it an AK :oops:

mp44.jpg

I kinda love the scale I'm working at. I can never do what Assassin does - I just don't have the patience and meticulousness.

This gun was a very fun build for some reason.

Back