Phones.

_Joostb

Post this here:

• What phone do you have at the moment? Why did you buy that one?
  • What is your "dreamphone" (a phone that is already existing, you really want to have it, but you don't.)
  • If you can design your own phone, what would it have? (screen size, os, etc..)

I have a Samsung Galaxy 551
galaxy-551-1.jpg

android 2.2, 3,2 inch toucscreen.

My dreamphone:
Kyocera echo:
Kyocera-Echo2.jpg

Dual-touchscreen(2x 3,5 inch), android 2.2, 1ghz processor.

If i could design my own:
around 4 inch touchscreen, qwerty keyboard, os doesnt matter much, doesnt have to be extremely thin, good processor, 4+ mp cam, wifi

What phone do you have at the moment? Why did you buy that one?

imgres

Htc HD7. Bought it because it was cheap, no need to unlock for my shitty service, and I didn't need a data plan. Runs on Windows phone 7.

What is your "dreamphone" (a phone that is already existing, you really want to have it, but you don't.)
imgres

iPhone 4S. I already have like 200+ apps paid for from my iPod I sold, and now that iTunes library is pointless. Plus I think it looks good.

If you can design your own phone, what would it have? (screen size, os, etc..)
Bright pink, flowers, touchscreen, big fucking camera on the back, runs on Windows 7 somehow... Weighs 90 pounds, with a seven inch screen.

i have a pretty fucked up and glitchy NOKIA 5310 (i actually got it right when it came out)
if it wasn't breaking down on me so much lately (probably cause of me throwing it around when i rage) i wouldn't even want a new one
preview-hfixf814_full.2.jpg

so my "dream" phone more like "phone that i just want" is the xperia play, just cause it would be interesting to have a phone with a game pad again :D
images

basically all i need is a phone on which i can listen to music and call people :D

htc-desire-3-540x334.jpg

I've upgraded a year ago from a nokia because that one didn't browse the internet smoothly enough.
It's cool, won't be switching phones anytime soon seeing as it's fitted for my needs.
I don't have a dream phone, and the closest I could get to a replacement for my current one would be one of those HTC Sensation XL, but it's only for the screen size.
htc-sensation-xl-00.jpg

Back