Pivot Stickfigure Animator

oh god i remember this from the times stick figure animations were all the rage on the interwebs. i might have a short animation that i did from back then, if i dont find it.. oh well, it was a pain in the ass back then, and i wont try it again ;D
edit: found one... oh god it's shit :D
1shot.gif
btw this should be from somewhere around 2008

edit2: i changed my mind i'll try my hand at this once more, also anyone dl'ing this, beware of un-checking the tiny checkboxes that offer you useless toolbars and other crap you don't want...

oh god i remember this from the times stick figure animations were all the rage on the interwebs. i might have a short animation that i did from back then, if i dont find it.. oh well, it was a pain in the ass back then, and i wont try it again ;D
edit: found one... oh god it's shit :D
1shot.gif
btw this should be from somewhere around 2008

edit2: i changed my mind i'll try my hand at this once more, also anyone dl'ing this, beware of un-checking the tiny checkboxes that offer you useless toolbars and other crap you don't want...

nice.. i do have one with.. idk, i think 50+ frames, well i hope i already copy all my creation from my old laptop to my hard disk.

I'm not really good at animations. I wanted to see how actual experts handle this kind of thing, as well as let people show off their work.

OhGOD I haven't made a pivot since like 2008. I think I actually have some in some old old old OOOLLDD files somewhere on this computer.

well i going to download pivot newest version, and i found this..
13467305171328254921.gif

fuck it im going to use beta version = =

on work :
on work.jpg

Back