Planning to stream Competitive TF2 6's

David

As many of you know, I participate in UGC Steel 6v6 for TF2. I am planning to stream my matches via Twitch and was wondering how I should go around doing this. I've also heard you can make money streaming competitive matches. Is Hypercam ok?

As many of you know, I participate in UGC Steel 6v6 for TF2. I am planning to stream my matches via Twitch and was wondering how I should go around doing this.

Google for OBS and try using its game capture mode. If this creates too much lag for you in game, then you would need to spend $$$ on getting a better setup that works.

I've also heard you can make money streaming competitive matches.

No

Is Hypercam ok?

No

The requirements for making money via streaming require 6 months to a year of regular(read as daily) streaming for 3+ hours a stream w/ a good personality, either REALLY good at a game or REALLY bad at games, AND 90% dumb luck. Not very realistic. Do it because it is fun. If you get lucky you get lucky but you will enjoy yourself more if you actually enjoy it. And if you want to make money work at mcdonalds.

The requirements for making money via streaming require 6 months to a year of regular(read as daily) streaming for 3+ hours a stream w/ a good personality, either REALLY good at a game or REALLY bad at games, AND 90% dumb luck. Not very realistic. Do it because it is fun. If you get lucky you get lucky but you will enjoy yourself more if you actually enjoy it. And if you want to make money work at mcdonalds.
Just thought the moneymaking would be a good perk. But okay! Thanks

Yea man, do it for the love of it, not for profit, because then you will wind up doing stupid things for revenue and become a sellout.
I was hoping that I can gain a nice reputation on T9K if people'd watch my streams here.

Yea man, do it for the love of it, not for profit, because then you will wind up doing stupid things for revenue and become a sellout.
Your current display picture fit this post so well.
I'm just imagining Fry sitting there; "Don't be a sellout man. Don't become part of 'the system' dude."

Your current display picture fit this post so well.
I'm just imagining Fry sitting there; "Don't be a sellout man. Don't become part of 'the system' dude."
Duuuuude, I'm so high maaan. Double rainbow, aaallllll the waaay. Oh, what does it mean?

Back