Play your Game Boy favorites for Free!

so i see there are some differences in taste... i went with gold cuz it sounded familiar. I'll try red to see if it's better.

Browser requirements? I wanted to play Zelda, but it's a bit anti-climactic when I get a blank grey screen once it's done loading.
I'm assuming the fact that I run Ubuntu is why.

It runs fine on Chrome, and yes it does require Java. Maybe the site has a trouble-shooting link?

Must be my Java 64x straight out of the "labs." Runs poorly with browser applications poorly on occasion.

You receive 4 internet's

Aaah, my name is a default option for pokemon red - win...

http://www.gameboyonline.com/mortal-kombat-ii-u

Mortal Kombat!
I really enjoy playing/watching/listening to classics (games/movies/music) from any year, doing so gives me a better view on the gaming, movie and music industries. Also gives me a somewhat feel of nostalgia.

Oh yes Mortal Kombat ftw, I got a flawless victory as Liu Kang, against Reptile on my first round. But after that round I somehow couldn't win anymore. I hate beginners luck :megusta: .

I really enjoy playing/watching/listening to classics (games/movies/music) from any year, doing so gives me a better view on the gaming, movie and music industry. Also gives me a somewhat feel of nostalgia.

Oh yes Mortal Kombat ftw, I got a flawless victory as Liu Kang, against Reptile on my first round. But after that round I somehow couldn't win anymore. I hate beginners luck :megusta: .

i couldn't figure out how to move my liu kang.....

The freaking controls are aggravating, I don't know if there is a way to alter them, if there is I missed it.

i kinda got used to them, but the jump system in most of these is weird. Hold down to jump higher? Also different games use different control schemes, and that would get confusing if only it didn't have 4 action buttons

Wow! this is awesome! but for an in-browser emulator im surprised this website has not been taken down yet. But, nevertheless, playing this brings back so many memories.

Back