playstation or xbox

Sort of. My PlayStation broke and I don't know whether I should get another PlayStation or a Xbox.

You have just started the greatest shitwar thread of all time.
18484 - derpy derpy_hooves rainbow_dash recolor recolored salute underp.png

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That stands for open up the side panel of your computer, snap that ugly graphics card extending form the motherboard, take off the CPu cooler, rip that shit out, throw it on the fucking ground, scream, buy a 6990, shove that shit where your ugly as fuck graphics card was, buy a core i7 990x, shove that shit where your CPU was, place a pitcher of water next to your CPU for water cooling, start that shit up, go on steam, download BF3 and tell your mom after she just bought you 3000$ in parts she's buying that for you. Enjoy life forever, Throw your Playstation faggotry out the window. Nobody gives a fuck if you bought Skyrim for it already.

I don't even have the will to post a clever response to this. Topic is that bland and overdone ;_;

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That stands for open up the side panel of your computer, snap that ugly graphics card extending form the motherboard, take off the CPu cooler, rip that shit out, throw it on the fucking ground, scream, buy a 6990, shove that shit where your ugly as fuck graphics card was, buy a core i7 990x, shove that shit where your CPU was, place a pitcher of water next to your CPU for water cooling, start that shit up, go on steam, download BF3 and tell your mom after she just bought you 3000$ in parts she's buying that for you. Enjoy life forever, Throw your Playstation faggotry out the window. Nobody gives a fuck if you bought Skyrim for it already.
...o.o

relax you flaps.

Xbox's and playstation's both have their fault and their own good thing. There, end of argument.

Playstation if you can't pay for Live, and wamt a Blu Ray player.

Xbox if you want better online play, don't care about Blu Ray and if you can afford the $60 a year.

Calm your tits bro

Is PlayStation move any good? How about Xbox kinect, is there a point to buy it?

Back