• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Please ban these fire griefers and killers jasonmog and thr3ddy

ARC360

They lit everything on the server on fire and stole from everyone. they griefed many cities even a few NPC villages. they destroyed our new city we just made and had creepers blow up stuff so they could get the drops since they ran out of tnt they used. here are picture to prove it....
2011-09-15_01.03.26.png
2011-09-15_01.03.33.png
2011-09-15_01.06.13.png
2011-09-15_01.06.27.png
2011-09-15_01.06.39.png
2011-09-15_01.17.47.png
2011-09-15_01.25.30.png

Here are pictures of the NPC village looked like before they burned it. these photos where taken 1 day before that event because i wanted to show my friend the city i found. i spawned in the city it was normal how it should have been but they burned it down.
2011-09-13_23.41.06.png
2011-09-13_23.42.48.png
2011-09-13_23.43.32.png
2011-09-14_01.06.49.png
2011-09-14_01.06.51.png

Jason also stole some of my iron and when i saw him he quickly sprinted away .
i had at least 8 iron in a furnace that he stole
please ban that guy.

Just remember guys, this is a test server, the official 1.7.3 server is still up and running with all the mods and can be connected to by using: mcs.team9000.net

Until bukkit is updated (along with a lot of the mods), we won't be updating the official server to 1.8.

Hi everyone it is I, the "fire griefer,"

I wouldn't have griefed if this was a permanent map. Like most of you, I had a town on the 1.7.3 server and worked on it much under the protection of the Towny mod.

Since there's no protection on the 1.8 test server, and it's clearly labeled "temp," we took the liberty to grief under the assumption that there wouldn't be any bans as a consequence. If there are going to be consequences on the perm server as a result of this, I apologize, but it was all in good fun.

(and don't tell me that you didn't have fun chasing us with flint and steel!)

thr3ddy

2011-09-15_03.00.34.png

I wouldn't have griefed if this was a permanent map. Like most of you, I had a town on the 1.7.3 server and worked on it much under the protection of the Towny mod.

Since there's no protection on the 1.8 test server, and it's clearly labeled "temp," we took the liberty to grief under the assumption that there wouldn't be any bans as a consequence. If there are going to be consequences on the perm server as a result of this, I apologize, but it was all in good fun.

thr3ddy

View attachment 64205
We need a dislike button.

thr3ddy

View attachment 64205
It is a test server, yes, but one should have the common sense to know that griefing people's work, permanent or not, is still something you shouldn't be doing. Or at the very least, have the common courtesy to not be a douche.

thr3ddy

View attachment 64205
You do not deserve to be on team9000 if your only intention is to go onto our servers where people are trying to have fun and play in 1.8 survival and then you come along and burn everything down. We ban people for this and just because its a temporary world doesn't mean the rules don't apply. The rules are the same for survival 1.8 as they are 1.7.3 and if your going to do this on a daily basis, you are not going to build a good reputation in team9000, and you should either apologize or leave team9000.

I was there and witnessed some of the burnings personally. New Creeper got burned down at least twice that I saw and probably again when I was underground.

I was also out searching for materials when I got lost and was camping out the night in some1 elses town for the night since I only had 1 heart left. Anyways I was playing a game of grifball on halo reach to help pass the time when someone comes up behind me and sets me on fire.. This was before watching New Creeper City burn down TWICE.. thankfully my hut was made mostly of stone so only my roof was lost but most of the other townys were building completely wooden houses and had to rebuild only to have it burned again..

Was annoying to have to go looking for materials again and never got a chance to find them since the server went down before I could relocate them.

You could try an apology but after all the damage done to every1 and their towns and after looking at other ban appeals I would be surprised if this doesn't result in ban. People get permabanned over much less.

Impermanent or not, you still have no right to grief. People's work, under ANY circumstances, is not up for destruction in "good fun."

Back