• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Please Promote Me!!! (3rd Post)

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Heres My Spinning Tower In Team9000 Server For The Mods Who Think I Built It On Another <_< >_> -stares at mods-

Attachments

• Spinning Tower.PNG
    Spinning Tower.PNG
    836.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Inside Spinning Tower.PNG
    Inside Spinning Tower.PNG
    546.6 KB · Views: 115
It's probably because they want you to be familiar with the server before you're raised ranks. As you get higher, you get more priviledges, and it wouldn't be right to give you those priviledges if you don't understand the community enough to use them properly. Plus, if you're eventually going to get a mod position (if/when you get to that rank), you need to understand of what happens in the guest servers to moderate them properly. You wouldn't have that understanding if you didn't spend enough time building in them.

Of course, thats just my assumption. Correct me if I'm wrong?
I just build quickly so I can get it done fast because I have a limited time because of school lol? o-o

And my pot of gold was COMPLETELY griefed when i got back on one day after i built it -____- tons of 1x1 towers soaring to it wow and it got destroyed

You said "You wouldn't understand if you didn't spend enough time building on them"

I'm saying in general, but now that you're building on-server, it doesn't really matter lol. Again, it was related to your complaining about where you build.

Here's the dock I have built complete with shops,submarine,boat and picnic area ^_^

Attachments

• Dock.png
    Dock.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • Sub.png
    Sub.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
  • Boat.png
    Boat.png
    967.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Shops.png
    Shops.png