• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Please unban me,all my good stuff is on there,it was an accident.

Brodude07

:unsure:I was finishing up on my underground bunker and decided to make a new one. So i walk around the land looking for a place to build and see this pyrimid that looks cool so i go inside. Inside is this guy named Oscar and he is building so i ask if he needs some help and he says yes so i did what i thought was right. Later on we were still building and the admin flys by and freezes us and says it wasnt his build. So here i am feeling framed and the admin bans him then asks "what to do with me". I told him exactly what happened and he bans me anyway. Please unban me,me and my friend always build on there and it wont happen again.

:unsure:In my first post i said that i was wandering around and went into a cool looking pyrimid,i thought the guy that was in there; Oscar,built it so he asked me for help and i did to be nice. I had no clue that the pyrimid wasnt his. Sorry

I am willing to let this go provided this never happens again. Even if a person asks for help sometimes it is not for the best reasons. He turned most of the pyramid orange and that is grief. I will unban you this time. There will be no second ban appeal something happens in the future. Welcome back to Team9000. Appeal Accepted User Unbanned Thread Closed

Back