• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Plot Claim Problem/Absent Neighboring Town

brantbren

Okay so I'm pretty sure you've seen a million of these kind of situations, so I'll keep it short.

I've been off of T9K's Survival server for a couple of months, but now I want to be an active member of the server again. So I started to expand the town me and friends claimed a LONG time ago, but now we can't expand because of the neighboring town. And (big surprise due to my absence) the guy who runs the neighboring town doesn't get on anymore so I can't just ask him to put my town on his/her neighboring towns list.

The neighboring town is Anthos and its mayor is Cyriaa. As mentioned, Cyriaa hasn't been on for a couple of either so I can't contact him/her.

Basically this thread is to ask is there anything that can be done, is there anything I can do, or am I just gonna have to suck it up and have to stop being butthurt?

Any help will be appreciated thank you.

Okay so I'm pretty sure you've seen a million of these kind of situations, so I'll keep it short.

I've been off of T9K's Survival server for a couple of months, but now I want to be an active member of the server again. So I started to expand the town me and friends claimed a LONG time ago, but now we can't expand because of the neighboring town. And (big surprise due to my absence) the guy who runs the neighboring town doesn't get on anymore so I can't just ask him to put my town on his/her neighboring towns list.

The neighboring town is Anthos and its mayor is Cyriaa. As mentioned, Cyriaa hasn't been on for a couple of either so I can't contact him/her.

Basically this thread is to ask is there anything that can be done, is there anything I can do, or am I just gonna have to suck it up and have to stop being butthurt?

Any help will be appreciated thank you.
Can you expand in the other direction away from the neighboring town?

Thanks for giving me a link here, but to challenge my honor and declare my noobship, I have zero clue what to do here
noob.jpg

Report new issue, game.survival, minor, request neighbor rights to inactive town, town name, your town name, post.

Back