Pls help a nab!

RemOfShadows

Ha! It's me!

Basically I haven't played minecraft in a long long time and I can't get on minecraft.net website.
As you used to log in using your username, I've long forgotten the e-mail I used to register... God knows where the purchase info is as my dad bought it for me back then...
Anyway, I THINK I've got the email I must have used, as I registered here shortly after I bought the game, but nothing seems to work for now...

so yeah, I'd appreciate any outside insight on this...

Had to deal with this a few months ago, luckily I was able to find my purchase email from 2011. What you're looking for is "Your transaction ID is " then a bunch of numbers and capital letters. Open a support ticket with mojang, give them that id, they should be able to help you. Also their backlog may be huge (took me a week or two for them to get to mine).

Ahh thanks guys, I'll have to try and see if my dad's still using the same paypal account as back then, lets hope for the best haha!

Yes. I don't ever delete emails.
I know that feel bruh. been checking for account stuff from 2 email accounts from that period of time haha, keep in mind it's 7 years ago :D

Back