pikachu.png
    364.6 KB · Views: 140
  • pikachu1.png
    pikachu1.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 139
  • pokemon walk.png
    pokemon walk.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 136
i'll probably eventually get the 3ds but i don't want to wait for it/pay the extra $
I would suggest getting a regular DS lite, they're cheaper and still have a small size. The DSi has some cameras for the loss of a dearly missed gba slot and unimpressive internet capabilities, and then to make a handheld system bigger with XL size was just a bad idea. But its your decision, just wanted to put out my opinion.
The 3ds also sounds cool, but $300 is just too much for me to buy, gonna have to wait till the price drops.

I've got all the DS's (besides the 3Ds). Even some of the ones that hadn't come out in North America yet. I have the old DS, the DS lite. The DSI. the DSI XL (Japan), and I'm getting the 3DS soon. I know this is kind of a waste of money, but I'll manage. :D

Porting400 said:
I've got all the DS's (besides the 3Ds). Even some of the ones that hadn't come out in North America yet. I have the old DS, the DS lite. The DSI. the DSI XL (Japan), and I'm getting the 3DS soon. I know this is kind of a waste of money, but I'll manage. :D

Not a waste of money, more like a collector

lol, I almost lost to Ghestis at the end of the game... he spammed earthquake untill he ran out of PP. What an annoying fight, I lost around 20 hyper potions too.:fuuu:

lol, I almost lost to Ghestis at the end of the game... he spammed earthquake untill he ran out of PP. What an annoying fight, I lost around 20 hyper potions too.:fuuu:

Cheer up dude, Gary Oak could have just waltzed in there with pokemon 5 lvls higher than yours and make your DS hit the wall.

Gary-Whatcha.JPG

Its not so bad that he has a full deck of pokemon. It's the fact he comes only when you ran out of potions, you are down to your last pokemon, the poke center is few yards away, and you haven't made a single deposit in tha bank.

This is true.. Oh, and he has 10 badges when there are only 8... Drives a car though he is 10, and said car is full of cheerleaders for him. So ya...

Oh and he has his own song. +++WARNING, OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT+++

Back