POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE COMING THIS NOVEMBER

So now that I'm all chapped and need to give myself a break before I bleed, I do have a question:
If Nintendo is announcing this NOW, before E3...what are they holding back for E3? I know they've said they're not going to focus as much on E3 as before, but they've still got to have something up their sleeve for an event that gets so much attention like E3...

My God.

They've genetically engineered actual, real life Pokémon.

So now that I'm all chapped and need to give myself a break before I bleed, I do have a question:
If Nintendo is announcing this NOW, before E3...what are they holding back for E3? I know they've said they're not going to focus as much on E3 as before, but they've still got to have something up their sleeve for an event that gets so much attention like E3...

My God.

To be honest, I'd actually just prefer a pokemon MMO.

That way I wouldn't have to go outside. ;)

My God.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. A little concerned about the backlash from ethics groups, but not surprised.

My God.

You saying that I can finally have a REAL Dunsparce?!
200_s.gif

tumblr_n27sqfE0kS1s2i16to1_1280.jpg

My God.

Apparently, the new Smash is going to be one of their highlights, and there's rumors of a new Zelda game, too.

To be honest, I'd actually just prefer a pokemon MMO.

That way I wouldn't have to go outside. ;)
Never going to happen. The 3DS probably could never sustain an internet connection well enough to play, Nintendo is already being fucked over money wise, not enough people own a Wii U for it to be placed on there, and with an MMO you would have to make all the Pokemon available for the player in one game so nobody would have any need to trade.
The PokeMMO fan game is ok however, I grew bored after a month of playing due to lack of desire to play with anybody else and the lack of recent features (which would also be a problem when another Pokemon Game comes out and the fetchers in that are superior to the ones in the MMO).

Never going to happen. The 3DS probably could never sustain an internet connection well enough to play, Nintendo is already being fucked over money wise, not enough people own a Wii U for it to be placed on there, and with an MMO you would have to make all the Pokemon available for the player in one game so nobody would have any need to trade.
The PokeMMO fan game is ok however, I grew bored after a month of playing due to lack of desire to play with anybody else and the lack of recent features (which would also be a problem when another Pokemon Game comes out and the fetchers in that are superior to the ones in the MMO).
I watch a guy named pkmnrob and he makes the best point that Pokemon is made as a story game, not actually as a progression/open world kind of deal. And so with that in mind, an MMO based off of story based elements cannot, will not, never ever work. Even if it is awesome to imagine. ;w;

My God.

like chiba said pretty much smash is going to be their big thing, maybe zelda maybe a surprise like a metroid fusion or a star fox (HIGHLY DOUBT) who knows what it will bring? all I know is if there is a smash theme related wiiu I am buying the fuck out of it!

Why not redo first gen like the new X and Y?
Honestly? probably because they already remade red and blue during the original ruby and sapphire and hg and ss have gen one stuff in it as well.

plus I'm pretty sure the amount of people who wanted it made Nintendo realize that it would be free money. Maybe we will see another remake although I highly doubt it and if they did I think they should improve the engine even more before doing so!

and because I refuse to double post here!

http://nintendonews.com/2014/05/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-footage

I watch a guy named pkmnrob and he makes the best point that Pokemon is made as a story game, not actually as a progression/open world kind of deal. And so with that in mind, an MMO based off of story based elements cannot, will not, never ever work. Even if it is awesome to imagine. ;w;

SWTOR would like to have a word with you.

I think Jerzey wants Red/Blue in the 3DS form, not the "semi old" colored but 2D
Leaf Green is considered old @_o
I'm 16 I am not old dammit!
(I edited it to make the point I was trying to make more clear. Of coarse I am not old)

Back