Pony RolePlaying on Twitter!

that_taco_guy

Hey!

Did you know Bronies and Pegasisters just like you and me RolePlay as ponies through the magical social networking medium called "Twitter"?

Awesome, right?

I'm one of them, and along with
T9k Roleplayers:

Me: Terra Viridis

DutchCheese: BlueWing

Rsmv2you: Striker
You can RolePlay with us! :D

Make sure to post your Twitter account so we all can RolePlay together!

How to join us:

This and this is your Bible now, read it and study it. Especially read this. :D

Make sure to read this, this, and read the current list of characters here before making your Original Character (OC) Pony.

Notes:

1. This is REAL Role Playing. Like being an actual character in PonyVille.

2. You don't just magically appear in PonyVille. Give some backstory. Why are you here? etc..

3. You can't be a variation of one of the Mane Six, because that's like being one of the Mane Six (basically). Make an OC Pony. (Original Character) All the show ponies have been taken.

4. (VERY IMPORTANT) Make sure to follow ALL of the guidelines listed here.

5. Make sure to make a wikipage on the wiki while you're there.

Tools of the Trade:

Talking normally, with just regular text, is like your pony is talking.

Talking in asterisks, *like this*, normally notes/depicts an action you/a pony is doing.

Talking in double parentheses, ((like this)), notes that you are talking out of character, probably responding to a Pony far away, or to another ((out of character)) pony.
(When ponies want to talk to each other, but still stay in character, they normally send Twitter Birds to said pony.)

Talking in slashes, /like this/, depicts that the pony is saying the word with /emphasis/.

Also, Pinkie Pie follows me on Twitter.

Yes.

pinkiepieisfollowingme-png.80578

She does.

*infinite squee*

I'm starting! yay!
So.... About the Twitter stuff...
Here is mine.
Background:
HE i a former Royal Guard, he left because of an Injury *Insert arrow in the knee joke here*, and now trying to mak another life in PonyVille.
Carachter:
A bit Introverse, he needs strangers initiation to become friends. After reaching Maturity, he made 5 years in his "military" career.
He also will always accept a challenge (Serious challenges, not jokes) and help people in need.

ponyWithBackground.png Click-Clickitity-Click!

Requests, perhaps?
-Somepony plese draw/search for a proper cutie mark.
-A name :eek: Yes, i know, i have no fantasy for that.
-Anything i missed?

Ees eet Gud?

I'm starting! yay!
So.... About the Twitter stuff...
Here is mine.
Background:
HE i a former Royal Guard, he left because of an Injury *Insert arrow in the knee joke here*, and now trying to mak another life in PonyVille.
Carachter:
A bit Introverse, he needs strangers initiation to become friends. After reaching Maturity, he made 5 years in his "military" career.
He also will always accept a challenge (Serious challenges, not jokes) and help people in need.

View attachment 80645 Click-Clickitity-Click!

Requests, perhaps?
-Somepony plese draw/search for a proper cutie mark.
-A name :eek: Yes, i know, i have no fantasy for that.
-Anything i missed?

Ees eet Gud?

the injury shouldnt be something bloody ^^
also, what does he like to do? what are his interests? that's something you could base yoiur cutie mark off.

like Bluewing loves music, so he has a music heart <3

the injury shouldnt be something bloody ^^
also, what does he like to do? what are his interests? that's something you could base yoiur cutie mark off.

like Bluewing loves music, so he has a music heart <3
Oh, ok.... Lemme Think.

Well, about the horribly gruesome injury :whistle: he has, let's say, he does not want to talk about it and no one is going to know about it.

And his interests are... Uhrgh....
-He joined the Royal Military Duty, to help Equestria and the Ponies since he was a kid. And i don't know where this should help.
-He likes to to Fly and changing the weather, basing on the needs of the ponies under him. He is really good at Pegasi Magic.
-He also likes to compete in the "Iron Pony Competition". (Since, it's now a common thing.... I guess?)
-Yes, he's kind of a Superhero, protector of the Weak, but sometime overworks himself with the help.

Uuuh.... Yeah, that didn't help much.

Oh, ok.... Lemme Think.

Well, about the horribly gruesome injury :whistle: he has, let's say, he does not want to talk about it and no one is going to know about it.

And his interests are... Uhrgh....
-He joined the Royal Military Duty, to help Equestria and the Ponies since he was a kid. And i don't know where this should help.
-He likes to to Fly and changing the weather, basing on the needs of the ponies under him. He is really good at Pegasi Magic.
-He also likes to compete in the "Iron Pony Competition". (Since, it's now a common thing.... I guess?)
-Yes, he's kind of a Superhero, protector of the Weak, but sometime overworks himself with the help.

Uuuh.... Yeah, that didn't help much.

your cutiemark:
superman_logo_classic_t-shirt_small.jpg

Back