Pony RolePlaying on Twitter!

Hmmm, so cutie mark:
It's a Shield! Because he protects the ponies!
No?
Darn....
Uuuuuuh.....
I think i might lost my imagination.

I'm starting! yay!
So.... About the Twitter stuff...
Here is mine.
Background:
HE i a former Royal Guard, he left because of an Injury *Insert arrow in the knee joke here*, and now trying to mak another life in PonyVille.
Carachter:
A bit Introverse, he needs strangers initiation to become friends. After reaching Maturity, he made 5 years in his "military" career.
He also will always accept a challenge (Serious challenges, not jokes) and help people in need.

View attachment 80645 Click-Clickitity-Click!

Requests, perhaps?
-Somepony plese draw/search for a proper cutie mark.
-A name :eek: Yes, i know, i have no fantasy for that.
-Anything i missed?

Ees eet Gud?
He has a stik.

Is the actual Back Story not enough? My Imagination moments are kind of rare.

Oh, also:
-No cutie Mark needed, he haz clothes! (Don't tell anypony that he is a Blank Flank!)
-Can the name be Fawkes?
- ^--- Please?----^
Hmmm, so cutie mark:
It's a Shield! Because he protects the ponies!
No?
Darn....
Uuuuuuh.....
I think i might lost my imagination.

From what I can come up with...

Fawkes Nobleton was a general in the Royal Guard, until the return of Nightmare Moon and her army. The battle injured Fawkes gravely, and he was given a purple heart for his service, but he was unable to be in the Guard anymore.

Since Fawkes is aged in his years, he decided to retire in PonyVille, helping to keep the peace, and live out the rest of his years in peace and harmony.

His cutemark is an iron shield, for he found his true joy and talent to be a leader in the Royal Guard.

Aaaaand that's all I got.

From what I can come up with...

Fawkes Nobleton was a general in the Royal Guard, until the return of Nightmare Moon and her army. The battle injured Fawkes gravely, and he was given a purple heart for his service, but he was unable to be in the Guard anymore.

Since Fawkes is aged in his years, he decided to retire in PonyVille, helping to keep the peace, and live out the rest of his years in peace and harmony.

His cutemark is an iron shield, for he found his true joy and talent to be a leader in the Royal Guard.

Aaaaand that's all I got.
Me%20Gusta.png

thanks-mate-ill-buy-you-one-next-time.jpg

'Nuff posted

So, am I done? Can I... can I start? I mean, i'm going to the wiki and everything first. or after.

Back