Populate Halo 3: Save the Game, Continue the Fight

Jazz007

Populate_Halo_3.png

"Tomorrow. April 7th. Will be known as Populate Halo 3 Day.
Populate Halo 3 Day is basically for 24 hours from 12:01 am - 11:59 pm. A lot of people will get on Halo 3 (which has been desolate for a hella long time) and play to remember the good times. (Oh, so much fun dropping stuff on peoples heads in Forge.)"

PLEASE READ RSMV2YOU'S BLOG POST FOR MORE INFORMATION.

As you may have heard, tomorrow's April 7th, which happens to be the scheduled "Populate Halo 3 Day." On that day, everyone with a copy of Halo 3 and/or the Halo 3: Mythic disc (included with ODST), having it downloaded, bought as a hard-copy, pirated, or what-not, will be called upon to partake in a marathon of shenanigans of all sorts that can be possibly achieved* in what was once one of the most popular games on the Xbox360. Join some of the biggest Halo names on YouTube as we return to H3 and continue the fight.
* Achievement - 7 on the 7th: Enter into a ranked or social playlist with 7 EXP on the 7th of the month.

Tomorrow's the day we fight to restore Halo 3 to its rightful place. Only you can make it happen.

In the meantime, I'll be making futile attempts to keep a running list of those who want to participate.
From the writing of this post, there are about 5 hours until the event begins in the USA Pacific timezone.

Good luck, Spartans.
NAME | GAMERTAG

Jazz007 | Jazzgasm007
rsmv2you | Haio i Reach
bbgunshot | bbgunshot42
Patchouli | Patchouli
Skryter | chills pills
Beese | Melexiious
Jns112 | Jns112
Mini_Cacti | Mini Cacti
Pyrofiredelta | Pyrofiredelta

Good work, everyone. You all did a fine job. Let's try something similar next month.

Attachments

• BlueBack.png
    BlueBack.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 129
  • ThreeBack.png
    ThreeBack.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 126
  • ThreeFront.png
    ThreeFront.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 120
I may jump the gun and start playing now. If ODST's multiplayer disc is linked to Halo 3's multiplayer then you can count on me being there.

GT: bbgunshot42

Name: Skryter (Jack) Gamertag: Chills Pills
Oh and I'll definitely be there, count on it.
Someone prompt me on the forums before it's going to start though.

I assume we are, I'll just go find my halo 3 disk and my mic charger to prepare.

Ok I've found them, and once again someone let me know over xbl and forums when it's starting.

I don't even have any clue where my Halo 3 game is now that I think of it >.> I normally play Reach.

Hmm, I used to play reach but I honestly find it to be terrible game, story and gameplay wise.

Hmm, I used to play reach but I honestly find it to be terrible game, story and gameplay wise.
Probably because [last I checked] NOBLE wasn't part of the storyline in the first place.
Are we (T9k) setting up a party in XBL for this or something?
We might be, but I don't think I will. Maybe we should do this after a bit of rest. We do have until 11:59p, after all.

Story sucked but as far as multiplayer goes, it's fun. I have nothing against it's gameplay. What do you think would be a good base time to set for everyone to be on? I'll try to be on most the day if I can.

Story sucked but as far as multiplayer goes, it's fun. I have nothing against it's gameplay. What do you think would be a good base time to set for everyone to be on? I'll try to be on most the day if I can.

I can be on all day due to holidays.
If we set a base time it has to be suited to the majority of attendees.

I'll probably be online within the hour. For those who are still unsure, Halo 3: Mythic (the disc that comes with ODST) does work with normal copies of Halo 3. Disc-holders just have more maps, and they all come from one source.

I totally would join in today but I have to go to relatives for easter goodness, but i will be on tonight

Playing this would be a lot easier if I weren't used to Reach, and didn't have my mom coming in my room blabbing about random shit every minute >.>

Back