Portal 2 is $10 (Steam Sale)

bbgunshot

That's right! It's $10! So if you don't already own the awesomeness that is Portal 2 then go buy it now! You have no excuses. This will be the first game I buy for 2 systems. I was in the process of getting my gaming PC when Portal 2 came out so I bought it for 360 to begin with. But, the mods, the maps, I must have them, now.

You can also buy the Portal bundle for only $12.49!

You have 3 days! Now go get it!

That's right! It's $10! So if you don't already own the awesomeness that is Portal 2 then go buy it now! You have no excuses. This will be the first game I buy for 2 systems. I was in the process of getting my gaming PC when Portal 2 came out so I bought it for 360 to begin with. But, the mods, the maps, I must have them, now.

>Bought portal 2 when it was $50

:mad:

FUCK (i only have 1 dollar)

I bought it when it was $60 :3
cab.png

Or... You could buy Portal 2 for PS3 at EB Games for $20 bucks, and get both the PS3 copy and PC copy?

Back