• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Post Automerger

Hawke

Can we implement an automerger into the forums? One which would also not count double or triple posts into the post count? Last one is to assure people don't abuse automerge. This isn't an urgent request but would be nice to have.

Can we implement an automerger into the forums? One which would also not count double or triple posts into the post count? Last one is to assure people don't abuse automerge. This isn't an urgent request but would be nice to have.
fluttershy_reaction-785058.jpg

You do realize double posting/triple posting are usually the cause of people not being able to put all there responses into 1 sentence due being on a phone or its directed towards different people.....

You do realize double posting/triple posting are usually the cause of people not being able to put all there responses into 1 sentence due being on a phone or its directed towards different people.....Also just cause I did it once in my life means you have to do something about it?
really......
He wasn't targeting you. He was just saying it would be nice to have in that situation.

do you own an android phone? i can easily edit my posts on an android.
It takes an extra 5 minutes on a ipod..or iphone....it takes 5 seconds for a messily 2nd post....

Also I feel this would mess up alot of peoples posts.

Back