• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Post your first day loot!

Ustulo

A mere half a day ago, the Long Term Survival world came into being. In that very short space in time, what fantastic items have you collected? What structures have you built? Let's see how fast everyone is at becoming rich little bitches.

A mere half a day ago, the Long Term Survival world came into being. In that very short space in time, what fantastic items have you collected? What structures have you built? Let's see how fast everyone is at becoming rich little bitches.
You, sprung, zen, allimon and I have like 10 diamonds and craptopn of iron and gold

I've built a passageway through some ice to ease travel to my (future) city. No diamonds yet, but I have a good sum of iron..

Can I borrow some of your #yoloswag? I'm running a bit low at the moment.

[collapse=Image somewhat intensive]Currently, the group has a small camp set up where we will gather resources while waiting for the world to expand.
Here's some pics from throughout the day.

Getting started:
H3x8TLg.png

While starving to death, we fell into a swamp full of mushrooms which we made soup from.
Under five minutes later I found a dungeon.
OIgV8cd.png

Inside, there were saddles, an Efficiency V book, and Efficiency IV book, and a Blast Protection II book.

Then I rode a pig.
EVrRFE3.png

Allimon and I hit the world border, and found a nice little inlet where there was a ravine. I rapidly found another spawner (skeleton this time), and a spider spawner.
ylKlMZr.png

Luv dem grindahs
rl07M8T.png

Got another good book
an1ZMPz.png

First diamond pick, diamonds courtesy of Zennai.
XFIYNoC.png

Vorsprung and I "portal jumping" with the broken portal.
ufo0Q3s.png

Silly pyro burninating the lake.
N2fA7fL.png

l0Sr3Wy.png

Wooty banning himself.
mS3rrRa.png

Enchanted items.
ie2qWUA.png

McNee90.png

v9Q5gah.png

VYGbS6N.png

Potato and carrot farm.
1IpPhF7.png

Beese' tasty cooking prowess.
0mVbsBI.png

Vorsprung learning that jumping an afk Ustulo will result in being stuck.
76hE2L8.png

Did lotsa this...
Zm27lij.png

The campground itself.
VTocnyR.jpg
[/collapse]

5 Stacks of rails (my house is on top of a abandoned mineshaft).
7 Stacks of redstone.
3 Or 4 stacks of iron.
36 Gold.
15 Diamonds.
About 2 stacks of lapis.

That's about all the good stuff i got on my first day :D

56 diamonds, 50 iron blocks, 15 gold blocks, 10 lapis blocks, 1 diamond pick unbreaking III efficiency IV, 1 diamond pick silk touch efficiency IV.

Now I am really far behind on my studying and work.

Not exactly loot,
But a pigman spawned near our portal,
So I captured him.

zHH64yI

I shall make a more dignified cage.

Back