post your idea of wooty in a couple years

Tofurkey

Hooray!
this, somehow seems very probable.

wooty have any similar-sized siblings? (not important, he can get any one of us in proximity to help, i bet) ^_^

Random thread necro that's actually relevant since it's been "a couple years" plus several.
Wooty is silent and secretive. All the participants of this thread are ghosts. What even is Wooty now?
Wooty is a myth, a story told to people about a guy who may or may not exist, but did some things that might not have even happened.
Wooty broke some things, but was it really broken, and did he break them or were they broken by someone else who shifted the blame on this mythical Wooty character?
Wooty is a guy, who does things, and most people don't even know if he's even listening or not, even though it appears like he's there, he could not be there at all. Who even is wooty? I might know that, but it's not business for anyone to truly know.

The only facts I have on Wooty is that he allegedly adopted four step-sons and there was a request by Wooty to be the fifth.
Whether this request was granted is unknown.
Wooty isn't even a real person, he's an idea. He's imaginary and ate a cheezburger one time, then ate ollee.

My idea of wooty is that wooty is an idea himself. There is no idea but the idea that he is an idea.

Wooty might yell at me, but he'll probably just ignore me, or shake his head and say to himself "Sparrow... why are you doing things like this? What are you even talking about?"

The only one who truly knows if Wooty exists, and who Wooty is, if he is... is Wooty.... the one who ate chips loudly in a bank whilst combing his beard with Ozy's beard.

What is a Wooty?

ideas?

I have nothing better to do.
:doy:
We've already established: Woot = Jesus

Context:
Back in the Minecraft 1.0 server, there was a bug where falling into the void of the Skylands world caused you to die over and over again. Woot decided to debug this himself (i.e. dying so we didn't have to get trapped when we died there), and I practically proclaimed him to be the server's Jesus.

We've already established: Woot = Jesus

Context:
Back in the Minecraft 1.0 server, there was a bug where falling into the void of the Skylands world caused you to die over and over again. Woot decided to debug this himself (i.e. dying so we didn't have to get trapped when we died there), and I practically proclaimed him to be the server's Jesus.
In the name of the Wooty, and of the Ozy, and of the Holy Ollee.

Our Wooty.
Who art in Texas.
Hallowed be thy username.
9Kingdom come, thy code be done.
On Earth as it is in Skylands.

Give us this day our daily thread,
And forgive us who're smartasses.
As we forgive those who grief against us.
And lead us not into detonation,
but deliver us from Creepers. Apony/Accualy is Dolan.

Wooty has spawned doppelgangers at some point, as there is one in my city (he plays Ingress, but as a silly Smurf)

Back