• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

potatoZMaster eats potato and says I'M BACK!!! :D

Hi everyone!

Sorry i was away i was having some fun on some other servers. but now im BACK. i will be on team9000 a lot more than i was (which was never) and i will be up to date soon. Did anyone miss me?

Does anyone know why the server is almost empty? i would love to say hi to my old friends but they're not online. only cherb is online as of right now. hectic was on but he was afk. also there are almost no guests online. guess its just one of those times.

happily back,

—potatoZMaster

#foreveralone XD

Yea the server is pretty much empty :-(
We need to get some attention to the classic server :)

Hi everyone!

Sorry i was away i was having some fun on some other servers. but now im BACK. i will be on team9000 a lot more than i was (which was never) and i will be up to date soon. Did anyone miss me?

Does anyone know why the server is almost empty? i would love to say hi to my old friends but they're not online. only cherb is online as of right now. hectic was on but he was afk. also there are almost no guests online. guess its just one of those times.

happily back,

—potatoZMaster
all minecraft classic is dieing

Back