• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Pre-emptive Halloween Creepypasta thing

katphish

asidgasrikvuhaliskuv aikufrv lgar vgloa srlgais dkluvh aclkv lkauh df suh dlaush go827y4 ega ;wrg aeru;gawohi g'awlh gljas hf;k gbax'cg a'xpcih g'apih s'lgja n'xicga'soi ga'slng 'asi gn'lais n'clkgn 'asri g'alsihf g'laksnc 'glaihs 'gli hearoghasiu vxbc vaos dg'aslgih 'xlcng ,masn f;goud ov goa ;lkshf g;liuahf'ha dof a[ xzi[a s;ldjhg aslh l;auih sdg

===================================================================​

It’s been hours. Days even. Yet the darkness continues. I wander aimlessly through this ancient, labyrinthine forest. Large pine trees extend in an infinity of directions, watchful sentinels as old as the earth they eagerly devour; gnarled oaks of orange and red, speaking of a bloody sunset (shall it ever rise again?). Unseen creatures stare curiously at me as I solemnly glide through oblivion, yet there is no sound. The woods are deathly silent.

Night it seems, is eternal. The wind is unforgivably chilly, and my skin is becoming white as snow. The black clothing that I wear only serves to bring out my unhealthy pallor. The lack of having eaten a proper meal is finally beginning to show, my arms are skinny, skeletal. I should be hungry, but the void of not having met another human being is far emptier than the hollowness in my stomach.

And then I see her. A young girl, she couldn’t possibly be out of high school yet. There is an anxious rumbling in my stomach, but I ignore this feeling. I walk calmly towards her, yet she stares at me, frozen in place. There is a kind of coldness about her. Her light clothing blows in the wind, juxtaposed by her somber black hair. As I close the gap between us, I realize that her eyes tell a story of unspeakable horror. Her two blue orbs glare at me blankly, the eyes of one who had seen death itself. I could run now, but I would much prefer to be patient. I walk on towards her, a walk that stretches on for an eternity. A couple steps apart, I realize that I have to look down on her: a small, doll-like figure.

In a high pitched, strained voice, she utters a word, a ghostly whisper.

[collapse]“Slender---”

Behind my hungry smile laid rows of razor sharp teeth.[/collapse]

Yeah I put that random gibberish there because I didn't want the first few sentences of the post showing up on the front page. Somewhat ruins the mood or whatever.

This is just me, Slenderman stories are a tad bit overdone by this day and age, and I've only one I ever liked was the Marble Hornets series.

I'm NOT telling you to rethink or scrap your story I'm just giving you my two cents.

Thanks for the input! Looking back, I think the twist is bit too obvious, I might have to reduce the evidence significantly.

I'll be working on other stuff soon.

Back