• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Problem Uploading Pics

amaterasu

So, recently, I've been trying to upload pictures to T9K forums but I seem to keep getting the same message.

"There was a problem uploading your file."

I'm not sure how to solve this, and I need some help.

P.S.: I'm not sure if this a seemingly self-help thread or not. If it is in your eyes, please delete it.

FUrZf.png

Same issue for me.

Also we disregard your thread rules and substitute our whines.

Known issue;
Wooty said:
This has seemingly been an issue for quite a while. We no longer support the source of our XenForo install (pending the move to web.rebuild), so we'll just have to live with it. As the issue only seems to happen on Internet Explorer, in the mean time, you can use either Firefox or Chrome -- or upload your images to an image hosting site.

Temporary workaround is upload to your favorite image hosting site(I prefer imgur) and then just wrap your image in the
Code:
[img][/img]
tags. I am sure this is on the to do list, however, at the moment, there are more pressing matters. Consider it reported, noted, and on the to-do list.

Temporary workaround is upload to your favorite image hosting site(I prefer imgur) and then just wrap your image in the
Code:
[img][/img]
tags. I am sure this is on the to do list, however, at the moment, there are more pressing matters. Consider it reported, noted, and on the to-do list.
ughhh! so many clicks!

Back