• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Promotion for Zagoner

Zagoner

Hey there!

Having started Minecraft just today to kill time I got really into it and discovered your server, I will probably start to play it more and have spent to the day doing some work to try and get a 'Promotion'.

Here it is! :D

My Minecraft Creaiton.jpg

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Okay. Thank you to hear that. I will work on something else.
I also haven't been able to find my creation recently, So will it still count since I managed to get a screenshot of it?

I decided to build a giant superman symbol, to a space in the left of the spawn in Guest619. It looks nice because it's big so you can see it :D
Here it is half done.
(Sigh, A lot of pain as it was griefed when I had my tea I flipped bad so my apologies to any mods/ranked staff) :p
My Minecraft Creation 2.png

Edit: Just done some more, Almost done but I have to go now. Hopefully it doesn't get griefed bad!
My Minecraft Creation2.5.png

Edit Edit: Done! Very happy. There are some mistakes and it's a little out of proportion but i'm happy with it. The biggest thing i've done in minecraft and taken some time. I wont be doing something so big for a few days! Ha!
my minecraft creation 2 finished.png

Final Edit: Decided to make it look a little 3-D.
Minecraft Superman Symbol.png

Nice sprite you have there! I like how you added some detailed shadow pixels in there. Keep up the good work~

Back