• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Psychedelics man.

Psychedelic10

1. In-Game Name:

-Psychedelic10

2. Why do you want to join?:

-My best Minecraft memories are from playing on t9k survival. T9k just has a community like no other.

3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:

-Not new : )

4. T9K Friends on Minecraft:

- In no particular order, some oldies I remember and hope to bump into again; cacher97, fox_news, MagicforDummies, Noob_da_jarrod, renz, sourpunk00, Havochron, DOS, Sttheo, molemanmike, 500bull, Aquatwig.. There were a lot whom I just don't remember right now, but running into them and remembering them would be all the more nostalgic.

5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:

-Yes, once. I guess I was with the wrong crowd at that point in my life...... Ha but really, there was just a miscommunication and I was unbanned shortly after.

6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:

- Yes, I take full responsibility for my account. No one knows my password but me.

Psychedelic10 was a mayor of a fairly well planned town the last world (Winterhold).
Winterhold was a neighbor of Lushy Greens, and all my interactions with him have been cordial.

Vouch given.

Back