• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

PvP World

Mrtino916

Should we have a PvP server? Maybe we can do a poll on who wants one? I would like to battle other members for fun or even have a PvP arena in the normal server? I dunno up to you guys but just a suggestion.

I was thinking about if woot could make a pvp arena like on a island using the mortal kombat arena on the old server. that would be nice

or two arena's? jungle arena and Mortal kombat. i think that would give more choice plus prizes, team battle, town battle, or a brawl

No PvP. Attracts hackers and douchebaggery. Most people who die are incredibly butthurt and are like "ZOMG USULO IZ HAXXING PLZ ADMIN BAN PLZ."

No PvP. Attracts hackers and douchebaggery. Most people who die are incredibly butthurt and are like "ZOMG USULO IZ HAXXING PLZ ADMIN BAN PLZ."
easy,
rule 1=no haxorz
rule 2=no butthurt crybabies
rule 3=no refunds
rule 4=no haxxing usulos

Well there are some plugins which show in logs if you are cheating. And if we do have a PvP server they should except mods to control it so that complaining doesn't get outtactrl.

there are server that have that middle evil times era, no mods or admins very well lay out with simple rules. I'm sure its piece of cake for woot

Good idea pitched many times but won't happen. You might be able to talk em into a pvp arena after the next wipe though.

I think that, if a PvP world were to happen, that it should be more private, and only open to trusted members (Maybe password protected, and Woot has to give you the password)

Back