• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Question about the 1.0 map that was hacked

Psychedelic10

I've had the old map (which had The Empire's sphinx, (in case I got the version number wrong)) for quite some time and have been having trouble using commands within it to get around the map. Its as if the map carried it's permissions from when it was on the server, and I don't have a necessary rank to use commands such as warp. I will be told that I'm not allowed to use the command. Is there a way to get rid of this so that it's just a normal map without any of the settings from when it was on the server?

I've had the old map (which had The Empire's sphinx, (in case I got the version number wrong)) for quite some time and have been having trouble using commands within it to get around the map. Its as if the map carried it's permissions from when it was on the server, and I don't have a necessary rank to use commands such as warp. I will be told that I'm not allowed to use the command. Is there a way to get rid of this so that it's just a normal map without any of the settings from when it was on the server?
Where is the download link?

No permissions are stored in the map file. It sounds like your permissions are set up incorrectly.

No permissions are stored in the map file. It sounds like your permissions are set up incorrectly.
That is strange. How might I fix them? I haven't had this problem with any of my other maps..

Edit: I think I found a solution. The map needs to be opened to lan and then have cheats enabled.

Thanks for the assistance!

Back