Question on Latex Masks

Well, the mold will fit ALOT better than his... And it provides a better view as the mask is slightly farther out.

Well, the mold will fit ALOT better than his... And it provides a better view as the mask is slightly farther out.
I see... good point :) so what i do is mold my face, apply latex to the back of the mold, mold his face, apply latex to the front of the mold, mold the back of my head, latex the inside of the mold, mold the back of his head, latex the back of his head (outside) and then i put my face to his face, mine on the inside of the front mask, and my head in his head, on the inside of the back mask, and attach them to each other some how, and then I attach the front mask to the back mask, and THEN i airbrush paint for Michael Jackson's features. Correct me if im wrong. :)

I see... good point :) so what i do is mold my face, apply latex to the back of the mold, mold his face, apply latex to the front of the mold, mold the back of my head, latex the inside of the mold, mold the back of his head, latex the back of his head (outside) and then i put my face to his face, mine on the inside of the front mask, and my head in his head, on the inside of the back mask, and attach them to each other some how, and then I attach the front mask to the back mask, and THEN i airbrush paint for Michael Jackson's features. Correct me if im wrong. :)

Exactly. however, try to get a slighty bigger back for his head. Also, cut the back in 2 parts. The left and right side.

ok thanks mate :) i will definitely ask anything else about this directly from you!

Np :D If you ever want an awesome one, try pepakura. You could do a mask like this:
bighead_1.jpg

Back