• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Questions about the nether

Psychedelic10

I staked two outposts and bought three plots along with them within the nether. Now that the nether is gone, and as are those plots of land, will I be refunded for my losses? What about the outposts other people staked as well?

Sincerely.

This was my question as well. Caprica staked an outpost in the nether, as well as 5 additional plots (if I remember correctly).

Yeah I think its unfair if we're not refunded the credits we spent on the nether. I say if refunding is too much trouble, then reopen the nether. Even if the nether save was lost..

Same thing happened with my town's outpost in the Skylands, when it was disabled for a bit, the claims dropped on the outpost and the additional plots there. I left the town to Bored now so he'd probably have to be the one to decide if he still wants it, but it was a good deal of money I spent on that if he wants to keep it.

Same thing happened with my town's outpost in the Skylands, when it was disabled for a bit, the claims dropped on the outpost and the additional plots there. I left the town to Bored now so he'd probably have to be the one to decide if he still wants it, but it was a good deal of money I spent on that if he wants to keep it.
As another victim of this, the Skydonia outpost of Cydonia was heavily griefed during this same period of time.

In the default config, Towny seems to save backup .zip files with town data, so I'm sure the information is there about what plots used to be in what worlds?

Back