• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

questions. please answer!

Engineer is not a rank you can apply for and is not based upon anything you build. Engineer is a rank of trust as you gain the ability to /kick people. It's essentially the first step in moving from a role with no care in the worlds (i.e. just keep building things) to a more admin/mod position within the T9K communicity. How do you earn trust? Report grief in game to the greens/reds so that griefers can be banned, help folks in chat (i.e. I need water/lava), and get your name known. Getting on mumble helps us to get to know you, even if you can't chat in the main channels due to age, you can still text (or go to the Minor Incovenience channel where you're able to talk freely with others)

to add to what kagato said, all around be active in the community, we are not just a minecraft communty, we are a gaming community and we play all sorts of games. Contribution to the forums, joining mumble, grabbing a couple players for a random multiplayer game. Minecraft may be our biggest game and the reason Team9000 has grown as large as it is, but we are most definately much much more than that.

so what ur saying, is that to get to engineer, i should just answer peoples questions that are new to minecraft and report griefer to the admins. well easy enough. thanks for answering my questions! :p

Back