• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Questions that require some exploration for the answers :)

chovynz

1) Question
I had an idea for a rail system, however I discovered a potential fatal flaw, which is this:
"Can Chovy still open his own chestcart, if his chestcart is pushed into a different town via rails?"
I suspect the answer is no, since Towny is simple, and "location based".
I suspect the answer will be, "since chest is now in location SPAWN, chest no longer belongs to Chovynz, therefore if SPAWN permissions is set to Switch NO, Chovynz cannot open this chest. "

It would be great to get some proof of this!
post a video or instructions or something. I'm going to try find out myself, but if someone has proof of concept either way that would be great!

More questions to come later.

1) Question
I had an idea for a rail system, however I discovered a potential fatal flaw, which is this:
"Can Chovy still open his own chestcart, if his chestcart is pushed into a different town via rails?"
I suspect the answer is no, since Towny is simple, and "location based".
I suspect the answer will be, "since chest is now in location SPAWN, chest no longer belongs to Chovynz, therefore if SPAWN permissions is set to Switch NO, Chovynz cannot open this chest. "

It would be great to get some proof of this!
post a video or instructions or something. I'm going to try find out myself, but if someone has proof of concept either way that would be great!

More questions to come later.
Dont need proof.
They dont think it be like this, but I do.

Back