• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Questions

kingjok3r

Is there a way to get cuboid in single player (classic)? I was wondering because i would like to try certain things. If not, how would I go about to make a server and put cuboid? And does hosting my own server use my internet connection? (I have limited bandwidth or w/e it is called)

Thanks

Um, I think the mod used in the T9K serve is called fcraft. You can try Googling that and see if they have a cuboid function, unless Woot added it. He likes taking crappy mods and making them good.

Google is truly benevolent in it's search results. You really should try just typing in cuboid sometime and be amazed at what you get!

Is there a way to get cuboid in single player (classic)? I was wondering because i would like to try certain things. If not, how would I go about to make a server and put cuboid? And does hosting my own server use my internet connection? (I have limited bandwidth or w/e it is called)

Thanks

Cuboid can only be done by awesome+ ranked players and is not meant for building as it lags the server too much.

Mc Far, I'm not saying for the T9K server, I asked how to make a server and get cuboid on it, and if hosting my own server used up more bandwidth than normal.

EDIT: and also if it was possible to have cuboid in single player

I ended up getting MCSharp.. but certain commands were not there like /measure and i couldnt get /history to work either.. I got MCLawl, cant get that one to work,.. I'll try FCraft :)

EDIT: DAMN! this is way better than MCSharp :D

EDIT 2: Oh well, the dimensions I wanted for the contest build are WAAY too big.. even with cuboid it would take ages... :(

kingjok3r said:
Mc Far, I'm not saying for the T9K server, I asked how to make a server and get cuboid on it, and if hosting my own server used up more bandwidth than normal.

EDIT: and also if it was possible to have cuboid in single player

Sorry...

Back