R.I.P. my mouse

I think I speak for everyone when I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY COULDN'T FATE HAVE JUST TAKEN THE PRESIDENT INSTEAD?
sw50sw8sw578.gif

I had a hamster named Maisy. She was a good hamster, until my little cousin came in and accidentally squeezed her to death.

So, after a proper burial, we got a second hamster. She was called Maisy II. But one day in the middle of the night, my dad woke up to some noise downstairs, so he walked to the closet and opened the door and saw Maisy II, out of her cage just...STARING at my dad. She then ran off and was never seen again.

So the years passed by and in 2010 we got a new hamster named...Maisy III. The perfect hamster. One day my sister and I were playing with her outside of her cage, until Foofy decided to run off. So my sister tried to get her, but she accidentally tripped and...crushed her.

So after months of sorrow, for some damn reason, my sister wanted yet ANOTHER hamster. We called this one...Foofy. When we got her we were very careful with her, and we did a good job at doing that. Months passed and for some weird reason, Foofy started coughing. We had no idea what was going on, so we asked a vet. At the time I was at home, so I didn't know what the vet said. But all I knew was, she died eventually.

I am NEVER getting another damn hamster ever again. And if I do, I'm getting a MALE one (This is all a true story)!

I had a hamster named Maisy. She was a good hamster, until my little cousin came in and accidentally squeezed her to death.

So, after a proper burial, we got a second hamster. She was called Maisy II. But one day in the middle of the night, my dad woke up to some noise downstairs, so he walked to the closet and opened the door and saw Maisy II, out of her cage just...STARING at my dad. She then ran off and was never seen again.

So the years passed by and in 2010 we got a new hamster named...Maisy III. The perfect hamster. One day my sister and I were playing with her outside of her cage, until Foofy decided to run off. So my sister tried to get her, but she accidentally tripped and...crushed her.

So after months of sorrow, for some damn reason, my sister wanted yet ANOTHER hamster. We called this one...Foofy. When we got her we were very careful with her, and we did a good job at doing that. Months passed and for some weird reason, Foofy started coughing. We had no idea what was going on, so we asked a vet. At the time I was at home, so I didn't know what the vet said. But all I knew was, she died eventually.

I am NEVER getting another damn hamster ever again. And if I do, I'm getting a MALE one (This is all a true story)!
Wow, that must suck.

Buahahahahaa!

One day I woke up, and my dog was peeing on my floor.

True story bro.

One day I woke up and my cat was killing a bird

How I slept through the commotion was a mystery to me. still to this day.

I had to go through my cat getting a tumor on her arm and we had to put her down... ;(
poor sandy.... :(

Back