R.I.P. my mouse

I think 90 bucks is a bit much for a mouse.
I disagree. Peripheral devices are the most important parts of your computer, because that is what you touch on a daily basis. Sure, it's nice to spend ten dollars on a mouse, but think about the amount of hours you spend using that mouse. I would rather spend money on something that's enjoyable to use, and customizable in a way that I like.

Also, use a clicky keyboard and tell me that it's not worth it.

And for the record, I created this LCD display image for the Sensei:
eg-txt_b.bmp

Just zip it up, and it should be able to be transferred to the mouse.

I disagree. Peripheral devices are the most important parts of your computer, because that is what you touch on a daily basis. Sure, it's nice to spend ten dollars on a mouse, but think about the amount of hours you spend using that mouse. I would rather spend money on something that's enjoyable to use, and customizable in a way that I like.

Also, use a clicky keyboard and tell me that it's not worth it.
I still don't think that 90 bucks is worth it. I mean sure it's a VERY nice mouse but maybe 50 dollars would be a bit more affordable toward a good solid mouse. If i had 90 bucks burning a hole in my pocket then i would consider that being an option toward my little presents to myself :)

Who would buy a mouse that only has like 4 buttons on it?

C'mon people. Your mouse should have AT LEAST a fully functioning secondary qwerty keyboard with an additional 20 button hotkey capability.

How else are you supposed to have a hotkey dedicated to writing this very message. Yes, I have a hotkey that auto-writes this message.

Back