• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

R4V3 (WIP)

daredevil71789

I know, I know, I just posted a blog blah blah blah, but to make up for it, I'll make this worth while. After doing the 15 minute challenge, I realized that it fit my latest song idea perfectly. The idea was a reverse bass track with a screech lead. Even though I don't have the vocals yet, I'll post the lyrics here for the heck of it :D
Lyrics:
Scientists have recently discovered a knew disease known as R4V3, or Rave, disease.
Symptoms include: Excessive hangovers, projectile vomiting, and in extreme cases, severe brain trauma.
Although there is no known cause for Rave disease, many believe it is formed by the life altering infection known as hardstyle.

I don't mean to sound ignorant or anything but is it me or do all hardstyle songs sound the same?

@Nurn I know, I fixed it after I uploaded this. My ears sucks so I didn't notice until I listened on soundcloud. It was all problems with mastering.

Back