• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Rail Transfer

fox_news

Rail Transfer is a great new way to go from town to town without taking the long walk or making your own rail to the town. upon your towns app for rail transfer to be accepted you get granted permission to use the rail transfer building. rail transfer building includes rails to other towns(other towns that have been accepted). if you are making your towns rail make sure that the end of the track (the end that is at the town) is UNCLAIMED so people can destroy their mine carts and place them. the rail transfer building is also used as a trading center. to be accepted into rail transfer your town doesn't have to be in the Federation. to join rail transfer answer the following questions in a comment bellow. note.: ONLY mayors of towns can apply for rail transfer but once accepted and your rail is COMPLETED residents are allowed to use it.

1. what is the name of your town?
2. how many residents do you have in your town?
3. why do you want to join the rail transfer system?

Town that have joined:
EEC
Mushroom isle

This sounds like WorldHub, which will be started soon since Vorsprung is finally back.
^^^ this (and Vorsprung will be getting on soon)
The fact that you can't even use correct grammar and capitalization, as well as your well-known personality, seems to make this seem like a flop.
Too much text all bunched up an everything...I'm confused...
The Federation is much more well organized.
/endrant

Derailment.jpg

hmmm sounds like you just want the rail for yourself. tell you what if you get 10 residents in your town i will send someone over to review your town and then we will see

fox, what towns are currently signed up? Also, can individuals use it even if their town isn't a member?

The rail transfer is only for town BUT one can sign up to be a rail transfer member. A rail transfer member helps with making new rails also gain permission to use the rail transfer. The towns that are singed up are
EEC
Mushroom isle (that rail took ALOT of iron picks to make)
Any town that wants to get signed up has to have their mayor make a join application

Wow, Mushroom_Isle, that must have taken a lot of iron for rails too :) I guess there is a lot of rail under the sea for that one, but are any of the tracks above-ground?

Most rails are underground but towns can ask for above ground too. The reason for it being underground is due to the fact of greifing.

Fair enough, I imagined they would probably be underground, but it's a shame, I wish I could take a scenic rail journey and/or help build a scenic railway line :)

Rails are allowed to be above ground but there is a problem because mobs can pull you out of your cart

Back