Random PC Builds

Well Moon, i could help with that. I plan on cannibalizing my old PC when i get my new one, it has a 2600k processor in it that is stable at 4.4ghz OC'd and a Nvidia gtx 760 both of which you can have if you want them, the cpu is 5 years old and the graphics card is less than a year. It's a EVGA with aftermarket cooling done to it by EVGA. i have a Corsair 950 watt PSU in it as well. those 3 might bring down the cost of the new PC if you want any of those parts. Plus the dvd/blu-ray burner/player you can have.

It's up to you what Intel chipset you want to go with.

Well Moon, i could help with that. I plan on cannibalizing my old PC when i get my new one, it has a 2600k processor in it that is stable at 4.4ghz OC'd and a Nvidia gtx 760 both of which you can have if you want them, the cpu is 5 years old and the graphics card is less than a year. It's a EVGA with aftermarket cooling done to it by EVGA. i have a Corsair 950 watt PSU in it as well. those 3 might bring down the cost of the new PC if you want any of those parts. Plus the dvd/blu-ray burner/player you can have.

It's up to you what Intel chipset you want to go with.

W-what? Really? How much would you want for them?

idk, 100$ for them and i'll even rip out the liquid cooling though you'd have to get a new radiator because this one is built into the case and i broke one of the fans a couple of years ago taking it apart to clean it, something i do every 6 months. the CPU has always been liquid cooled. And the bottle of Koolance Liquid coolant. i'm not greedy, rather see the stuff get a good home than sit and rot.

rorzeED.jpg

5JGJe9J.jpg

dVvA3CN.jpg

yes i know it's dusty, didn't see the point of cleaning it further when i'm ripping it apart in 2 weeks

Cool. at least the stuff will get used instead of sitting in a drawer wasting away. My new pc will be here between the 19th and 26th sometime, i'll have a better idea of when in a week or so

yes, same as before, some of us do not have the time to do it ourselves. i work 60 to 70 hours a week, i don't have time do mess with it, i got the pc on friday and still didn't have time to actually play it until last night.

yes, same as before, some of us do not have the time to do it ourselves. i work 60 to 70 hours a week, i don't have time do mess with it, i got the pc on friday and still didn't have time to actually play it until last night.

It takes less than one hour to build it.

Plus the pride from looking at your own machine!!

Back